Caspian International School Of Medicine
Caspian International School of Medicine: 1992, Total Fees- 21900$
Approved by: NMC, WHO
Caspian University International School of Medicine, Kazakhstan is one of the top medical schools, the college was established in 1992. The university is located in Almaty in Kazakhstan. The Caspian International School of Medicine is a multidisciplinary university that provides quality, continuing education for medical students. Professionalism is one of the fundamental beliefs and adherence to the most noteworthy professional and moral norms.
Innovation is the key, and the university ultimately values new technologies to bring deep knowledge about medical science and quality education. MBBS degree is in demand and will always remain in the direction of interdisciplinary research and medical care. The sole purpose of medical education is to increase the number of doctors in patient services and medical research.
The University offers an outstanding and comprehensive array, of academic programs. These include undergraduate schools, graduate and professional schools, a renowned medical center, state-of-the-art libraries, and research centers and institutes.
The mission of the program is to prepare a comprehensive developed competitive bachelor of health care with high social responsibility, capable of highly qualified professional activity and learning throughout life while meeting the needs and expectations of the community.
Our learned faculties oversee teaching, academic development, and research in our departments and schools while developing strong partnerships with the medical industry. This need has driven Caspian University to discover the Caspian International School of Medicine under the University Umbrella. The medical school includes art lecture halls, modern learning facilities, and training centers.
Below are some of the benefits of studying MBBS at the Caspian International School of Medicine:
- Free wi-fi for the whole campus.
- Round-the-clock CCTV surveillance.
- Separate lodgings for boys and girls.
- All facilities are effectively accessible to hostels & universities.
- Practical theatres, OTs, Forensic labs, and more.
- Coaching is provided for the MCI test for all the students by Indian professors on the campus.
- Best food available in veg and non-veg as well.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at the Caspian International School of Medicine:
- Students should fulfill the eligibility by their country’s govt. policies for studying MBBS abroad. The entry requirements are by the rules of the medical council of the concerned country.
- The mode of teaching is English.
- Marks requirement is a minimum of 50%.
- Mandatory subjects- biology, chemistry, physics.
- For the rest of the countries – entry requirements are by the rules of the medical council of the concerned country.