Dhaka National Medical College
Dhaka National Medical College , Total Fee:-$48000/-
Approved by BMDC, NMC/MCI, WHO
Dhaka National Medical College in Bangladesh was founded in 1925 as a part of the Non-cooperation movement of the Indian Sub-continent against the British colonial rule, organized jointly by the Indian National Congress and the Indian Muslim League under the leadership of Mahatma Gandhi, Mawlana Muhammad Ali and Mawlana Shawkat Ali and was established in the year 2000.
Graduates of Dhaka National Medical College are eligible for limited registration with the General Medical Council of the United Kingdom. They are also eligible to take the United States Medical License Examinations (USMLE). This college is located in Dhaka near Bahadur Shah Park. The total fees of the MBBS course comprise 5 Years, followed by a logbook-based rotatory internship (clerkship) for one year, which is optional for foreign students is 48,000$ and ranks 49th in Bangladesh.
The governing body of the college is formed by the University of Dhaka for the overall management of the College. It is well equipped and provides quality health care to the public at a reasonable cost. The entire hospital staff is dedicated to excellence and service. Now the college has emerged as one of the best medical colleges in Bangladesh. The Dhaka National Medical College MBBS syllabus includes the following subjects Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Microbiology, and other specialization courses. Dhaka Medical College is recognized by BMDC, NMC/MCI, and WHO.
Below are some of the benefits of studying MBBS at the Dhaka National Medical College:
• The college has a vast campus available for students.
• The library of the Dhaka National Medical College is huge and has a collection of 6000+ books.
• The college is recognized and accredited by multiple medical directorates across the earth.
• There is no capitation or donation fee required for Indian students for admission.
• Students get complete training from the high-class hospital set up during the course.
• The university provides facilities such as hostels, a library, an auditorium, and many more.
• Students can do internships in their affiliated hospitals as well as in other hospitals too.
• The university provides well-equipped labs for specialization courses.
• The college also has a fully equipped canteen modern furniture and utensils where hygienic food is available for students.
• There is also a good computer network and internet facility for the students.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at the Dhaka National Medical College are as follows:
• The candidate’s age must be between 17 and 25 years on or before the date on which the admission is being taken.
• The applicant should have scored at least 60% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2 and 50% if the applicant falls under the reserved category.
• The applicants must have cleared the NEET exam for admission into this university.
• The candidate must have completed high-school education or he/she must hold an equivalent degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as main subjects.
• The students must clear both the exams, IELTS, and TOEFL.