Far Eastern Federal Medical University
Far Eastern Federal Medical University: Estd. 1899, Total Fees- 36700$
Approved by: NMC, WHO
Far Eastern Federal University in Russia is located in the city of Vladivostok and the university was established in the year of 1899. The Far Eastern Federal University has a specialization in Oriental studies and training for administrative, commercial, and industrial institutions.
Far Eastern Federal University (FEFU) is ranked among the top medical universities in Russia allowing thousands of foreign students to take the advantage of the world-class MBBS program. The Far Eastern Federal University Campus is considered the best not only in Russia but also one of the best in the world. FEFU is considered one of the top universities selected by the Ministry of Education & Science Russia.
MBBS in Far Eastern Federal University is one of the best choices. The duration of the MBBS course at Far Eastern Federal University is of 6 years, out of which 1 year is an internship. The university is accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, the National Medical Commission (NMC), and the World Health Organization (WHO).
The advantages of studying MBBS at Far Eastern Federal University are as given below:
- Far Eastern Federal University provides an Innovative learning process for all programs.
- Far Eastern Federal University comprises excellent facilities for study and fun.
- A large number of students coming across the world forms the International Environment.
- Government Scholarship is available for doing MBBS in Far Eastern University.
- The university also offers a Comfortable dormitory facility and a safe environment on campus.
- The university comprises a combination of education, Research, sports, and creative activity.
- Far Eastern University is Supported by an advanced Development center for study purposes.
- The Medical degree from Far Eastern Federal University is accepted globally, which means you can practice in any country after completing an MBBS course from Far Eastern Federal University.
- Due to the commendable fee structure of Far Eastern Federal University, the students manage to complete their medical studies at a reasonable cost.
- The Infrastructure of Far Eastern Federal University comprises laboratories and education equipment making the university the most prestigious Institution of medical studies.
- Far Eastern Federal University provides excellent education with highly qualified teaching staff.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Far Eastern Federal University are as follows:
- Applicant should apply after completing 12th with Biology.
- General Category requires a minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB.
- Reserve Categories require a minimum aggregate of 40% in PCB with practical.
- Compulsory NEET exam.