Kazakh National Medical University
Kazakh National Medical University: Estd. 1930, Total Fees- 26800$
Approved by: NMC, WHO, WFME
The Kazakh National Medical University of Kazakhstan is one of the top medical universities in Kazakhstan. The university was established in the rural area of Almaty city in the year 1930. The government of Kazakhstan gave the title of National university to Kazakh National Medical University in the year 2001 due to its best academic results.
The Kazakh National Medical University has got recognition from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Several courses such as bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate programs are offered by this university for students.
The Kazakh National Medical University has a high ranking in the world ranking systems and it is recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO), World Federation for Medical Education (WFME), and the Republic of Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Education and Science. It offers a 5-year medical course program with a 1-year compulsory internship for students.
The university has a well-equipped, modern infrastructure and the best medical instruments. There are about 1500 faculty members who are working at the Kazakh National Medical University and about 11,000 students are studying at this university. Many students from many different countries apply to get admission to the Kazakh National Medical University.
Below are some of the benefits of studying MBBS at Kazakh National Medical University:
- The Kazakh National Medical University is the top university in Kazakhstan.
- Kazakhstan city is rich in natural and pure mineral resources.
- As Kazakhstan is the best place in terms of the education sector, it is a regional study hub for central Asia.
- At Kazakh national medical university, one semester contains 5 months
- The university offers its curriculum in English medium.
- The fees are low compared to other universities.
- The university has highly qualified teaching faculty and thus the quality of education is the best.
- University has a very large and nice campus which is the largest in the country.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Kazakh National Medical University are as follows:
- The MBBS aspirants must be over 17 years old on or before the 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The applicants must clear the NEET exam as it is mandatory for those coming from India.
- The aspirant must have completed graduation and must hold an equivalent degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The aspirant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2 and 45% if the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC.