Krasnoyarsk State Medical University
Krasnoyarsk State Medical University: Estd. 1942, Total Fees- 19960$
Approved by: NMC, WHO
Krasnoyarsk State Medical University in Russia is one of the most prestigious medical institutions in Russia and is situated in Krasnoyarsk. Krasnoyarsk State Medical University was founded in 1942. It is a Russian higher education institution that is officially accredited by the Russian Federation’s Ministry of Science and Higher Education. The European Association of Medical Schools and the World Federation of Medical Education are also members of the University.
Many courses, training, and specializations at the institution are taught in Russian. Because the institution has been accepting international students for a long time, English is their primary medium of instruction. For some courses, the institution follows an international curriculum. The university is well-known across the world. Students come from a variety of nations, earning degrees and working in a variety of locations.
The MBBS in Krasnoyarsk State Medical University degree’s duration in Russia is 6 years, this includes 5 years of course and 1 year of internship, and the university is recognized by National Medical Commission (NMC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
The advantages of studying MBBS at Krasnoyarsk State Medical University are as given below:
- Krasnoyarsk State Medical University is an authorized college by the Medical Council of India, so students who complete their education can return to India and work there.
- Professionals and instructors with advanced qualifications work at the university.
- Internet, audio-video systems, modern equipment, and modern software are all available in the university’s classrooms and laboratories.
- Admission at Krasnoyarsk State Medical University does not take any donations.
- The university provides an atmosphere in which students may learn and improve their professional abilities with the help of some of the greatest experts in the country.
- The development of effective medical, social technologies, and education as well as new scientific research, are all necessary for successful work for the benefit of society, which is Krasnoyarsk State Medical University’s most important goal.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Krasnoyarsk State Medical University are as follows:
- The candidate must pass a recognized board’s higher secondary examination or an equivalent competent test.
- A minimum of 50% and above in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English is required in the 10+2 examination.
- During admission, the candidate must be 17 years old.
- To be eligible, Indian applicants must obtain a NEET score.