Kuban State Medical University
Kuban State Medical University: Estd. 1920, Total Fees- 22880$
Approved by: NMC, WHO
Kuban State Medical University in Russia was founded in 1920 by the order of the government of the Russian federation. It is the oldest university in the state of Kuban and also one of the top-ranked medical universities in Russia. The Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation manages the authority of the college.
The university consists of 7 faculties and 66 departments. As of now, the university has noted 6000+ students pursuing medical education. They have highly qualified faculties served for the delivery of a better quality of education.
The MBBS in Kuban State Medical University degree’s duration in Russia is 6 years, this includes 5 years of course and 1 year of internship, and is recognized by National Medical Commission (NMC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
Enrolled students at Kuban State Medical University are provided with hostels on sharing basis rooms. All the important amenities were made available for the student’s comfort. Students annually take an active part in the seminars and extra curriculum activities for better learning.
Advantages of studying MBBS at Kuban State Medical University are as given below:
- Kuban State Medical University is one of the top-ranked government universities.
- It offers a low-cost fee structure which makes it very much affordable for Indian students.
- It is one of the oldest universities in Russia. It has a successful history of almost 14 decades.
- The teaching medium for the MBBS course in English and Russian as well so that the students can attend the batches as per their preference.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Kuban State Medical University are as follows:
- You are at least 17 and a maximum of 25 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- You have passed class 12th with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
- You have secured a minimum of 50% in PCB in 10+2.
- You have a qualified NEET Exam.
At Kuban State Medical University students will get actively involved in educational activities including spiritual and moral, environmental, cultural and leisure, civil and patriotic, legal, and ideological activities (protection of physical, social, and psychological health of students), and much more for their overall development.