Samara State Medical University
Samara State Medical University: Estd. 1993, Total Fees- 36280$
Approved by: MHRF
Samara State Medical University in Russia is one of the largest and most known medical universities. For aspiring students, this is an ideal place to pursue an MBBS in Russia. There are 8 faculties in the university including medical faculty and over 65 academic departments. The university has awarded many graduated students so far including 17650 physicians in the medical faculty.
Samara State Medical University was founded on 1 January 1919 popularly known as SamSMU and is situated in the large city of Samara, Russia. SamSMU has 8 institutions, over 15 specialized diagnostic and treatment facilities, and 14 departments. The teaching staff is 622 people, out of the 14 are academicians and corresponding members of several departments, 100 professors and PhDs, and 386 associate professors. There are 6 specialist committees that evaluate research and issue degrees in certain fields. There are approximately 6000 students studying at Samara State Medical University.
Samara State Medical University provides a globally recognized MBBS degree is recognized by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (MHRF). The MBBS in Samara State Medical University in Russia takes 6 years to complete the course, this includes 5 years of course and 1 year of internship.
Advantages of studying MBBS at Samara State Medical University are as given below:
- Samara University boasts the largest campus in Samara, providing everything from lecture rooms, and research labs to dorms and sports facilities.
- Students studying at Samara have a high level of theoretical and practical professional knowledge.
- There are more than 40 reputable international institutions that are active in scientific and technological collaboration with SMU.
- The main campus is located at Samara with 5000 students and 599 various academic specialists.
- In addition to academic and non-academic facilities and services, the university also provides students with a library and administrative services.
- The University coordinates 2 prestigious clusters of research and educational universities, including 7 universities and more than 70 organizations.
- The institute has built many partnerships with more than 40 Russian and international organizations.
- According to statistics, Samara Medical University is listed on the high enrolment page, offering high chances of admission to students.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Samara State Medical University are as follows:
- A minimum of 60% in chemistry and biology in the 12th grade.
- Qualification for National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET).
- You are at least 17 and a maximum of 25 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- You have passed class 12th with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.