South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy: Estd. 1979, Total Fees- 26800$
Approved by: NMC, WHO
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy, Kazakhstan is a government research university which is located in the city ‘Of Shymkent’ in Kazakhstan. The university has the best faculty. University’s mission is to provide a friendly environment. The university was established in 1979. The university is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science, Kazakhstan. South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy is a coeducational higher education institution. This is one of the best universities in the Shymkent region of Kazakhstan.
It offers Bachelor’s courses Master’s courses, diplomas, and Ph.D. courses as well. General medicine, Dental faculty, pharmaceutical faculty, faculty of Continuous professional development, etc. are the faculties available at ‘South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy. In the South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy, more than 11000 students have been enrolled
The university provides 6 years of medical education to medical aspirants across the globe. The students need to undergo 6 years of medicine program under the guidance of trained and qualified professors and at the end of the MBBS course, complete 1 year of Internship where the students will get hands-on experience of handling patients in the hospital.
Below are some of the benefits of studying MBBS at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy:
- Copious youth policies and government initiatives ensure continuous improvement and quality education for every student of the university.
- General medicine, dentistry, or pharmacy is preferred by international students as their choice of study.
- South Kazakhstan university has the best and most adequate academic infrastructure to ensure that the students get the best practical and theoretical knowledge in the university.
- There are tens of thousands of books in the university’s library on different subjects, thus this will help students during their medical course, the library is excellent.
- The South Kazakhstan state medical academy networks and academic exchanges with other best medical universities in Kazakhstan and other countries as well.
- There are guest lectures and interactions arranged for the students by the university.
- Several extracurricular activities are arranged by the university for the students, for their personality development.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy are as follows:
- The applicant must finish 17 years of age to apply for MBBS course education.
- The applicants need to score an aggregate of 50% in higher secondary classes with physics, chemistry, and biology subjects.
- The open category must score an aggregate of 45% in PCB subjects.
- And other backward classes must score an aggregate of 50% in PCB subjects.
- Every candidate willing to do an MBBS course should clear the NEET examination.