Voronezh State Medical University
Voronezh State Medical University: Estd. 1923, Total Fees- 34,600$
Approved by: NMC, WHO
Voronezh State Medical University, Russia is one of the leading universities it was established in 1802, and the university was opened by the decree of Emperor Alexander. In 1918 accordance with the decision of the Big State Commission the university got shifted to Voronezh.
In 1930, the medical faculty of the university became an independent medical institute.
Since its establishment, the university has prepared more than 40 thousand medical specialists till date from 56 different countries such as Asia, Europe, and Africa.
Voronezh State Medical University is accredited by WHO (World Health Organization), NMC (National Medical Commission), and the Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation and offers an MBBS course of 6 years, out of which 1 year is the internship. The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS at this university.
The advantages of studying MBBS at Voronezh State Medical University are as given below:
- The Voronezh State Medical University has well-established coordination with the German Medical Association.
- The university has a huge library with around 5,00,000 copies of books.
- Since 2002, the university has been accepting international students.
- At this university, there are graduate, postgraduate, Ph.D., and secondary courses.
- The university consists of international students from about 56 countries; hence students can experience a multicultural environment at this university.
- Seminars and practicals are also given importance rather than giving just theoretical knowledge to students.
- The classrooms and laboratories at the university are equipped with internet, audio-video systems, modern equipment, and modern software.
- No donation and no entrance exam are required for admission into Voronezh State Medical University.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Voronezh State Medical University are as follows:
- Students must have cleared the NEET exam.
- The student must have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The candidate must have completed class 12th with at least 65% from a regular board.
- The student must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at his/her 12th standard.