The candidate should have to score well in Higher Secondary examination [minimum 60%] in science background from any education board in Bangladesh.
The applicant must have cleared the NEET exam if he/she is from India.
The applicant must have completed high school or hold a degree with an equivalent major that includes Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
The applicants must have cleared both the IELTS and TOEFL exams.
The documents that are required are given below:-
- Copy of applicant's passport.
- High Secondary Marksheet.
- Digital signatures.
- Letter of recommendation from school.
- Approved Visa copy.
- Blood group certificate.
- Guardian’s signature.
- Migration letter.
- Medical Board certificate.
- Non-criminal certificate.
- English language proficiency certificate.