Astana Medical University
Astana Medical University: 1997, Total Fees- 23500$
Approved by: NMC, WHO, UNESCO
Astana Medical University in Kazakhstan is a vocational education medical institution situated in the city of Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan, and was established in the year 1997 as a medical institution. The University offers quality-based education with advanced innovative technologies to enhance the overall learning and growth of the students by ensuring affordable tuition fees.
The university is also known for its field of medical sciences development and clinical activities through which they attract a myriad of bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. students in its institution and are widely preferred by many medical aspirants spread across the world.
Astana Medical University is the preferred choice of many students looking for low-cost medical education.
Astana contributes to some of the leading universities viz the US, Europe, Singapore, and other nations and continents by providing excellent career opportunities making Astana the standalone choice for every student looking for low-cost MBBS education.
Below are some of the benefits of studying MBBS at Andijan State Medical Institute:
- Reasonable fee structure which is affordable to global medical aspirants.
- Top-notch medical education is provided at the University.
- Wide range of employment opportunities are open after studying MBBS at Astana Medical University.
- University provides highly Infrastructure hostel facilities along with all modern amenities.
- The University has a renowned teaching staff.
- Astana Medical University doesn’t require any entrance exam to get admission in MBBS Course.
- This University has the largest library in Kazakhstan
- National-level competitions occur in the university.
- This University has international relations with many nations.
- No donation fee or hidden costs during MBBS admissions.
- The medicine degree awarded from Astana medical University is globally recognized.
- There is a ‘No Language’ problem at Astana Medical University.
- Astana medical University is fully recognized by NMC, WHO, and UNESCO.
- The University serves many modern facilities for worldwide students like an auditorium, cafeteria, computer labs, laboratories, sports, and hospitals.
- Kazakhstan has a high standard of living.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Andijan State Medical Institute are as follows:
- Applicant must have qualified 12th.
- Minimum marks scored in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English is 50 %.
- Minimum qualification is 45% for reserved and 50% for unreserved.
- Qualifying for the NEET entrance examination is compulsory.
- Students must have a valid passport copy.