Belgorod State University
Belgorod State University: Estd. 1876, Total Fees- 32,380$
Approved by: NMC, WHO
Belgorod State National Research University, Russia is located in the city of Belgorod to the west of the river Volga and it was founded in 1876. It has gone through various transformations before evolving as a renowned name in the field of medical education and today it is one of the leading universities in Russia.
Currently, Belgorod State National Research University trains more than 30,000 students in various programs including MBBS in Russia with an extensive academic structure of 20 faculties and 1 institute. The university provides an extensive range of Bachelor’s and Master’s Programmes in English with excellent teaching methodology and well-resourced teaching equipment along with a remarkable education curriculum.
The advantages of studying MBBS at Belgorod State University are as given below:
- Belgorod State University is one of the top medical universities located in Russia.
- The medical degree that students get after completing the MBBS course in this university is recognized globally.
- The Belgorod State University has a long history and is one of the oldest universities in Russia.
- Students studying at Belgorod State National Research University can take advantage of student exchange programs as the university has tie-ups with many American and European universities.
- Students are not required to qualify for IELTS/TOEFL screening tests to study at this university.
- The technologies and methodologies used at this university are always updated as this is a growing institution.
- On-campus accommodation facilities are available for foreign students at Belgorod State National Research University.
- There is no entrance exam to study MBBS at this university.
- At leading hospitals of the Belgorod region, clinical practices are conducted.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Belgorod State University are as follows:
- The applicant’s age should be between 17 and 25 years on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a high-school graduate with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured at least 50% aggregate in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- If the applicant falls under the category SC/ST/OBC, he/she must have secured at least 45% in all the above-mentioned subjects in 10+2.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students coming from India.