BGC Trust Medical College & Hospital
BGC Trust Medical College: Estd. 2002, Total Fees- 33000$
Approved by: BMDC, NMC/MCI
BGC Trust Medical College, Chattogram, Bangladesh was established in the year 2002. Since then, the medical college has been progressing in every domain. Its academic activities are approved by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The College is affiliated with Chattagram Medical University and Chattagram University.
BGC Trust Medical College is also Accredited by the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC)
BGC Trust Medical College is now recognized as a center of excellence in teaching and patient care at the national and international levels. Every year 100 undergraduate students join this institute to obtain their MBBS degree.
BGC Trust Medical College has a team of highly motivated, qualified, and efficient faculty members, who are dedicated and fully committed to producing compassionate doctors, who can fulfill the hopes and aspirations of mankind. Many students of this college are now renowned physicians at home and abroad. Our alumni are our real ambassadors. Their success stories encourage us to strive for greater heights. The College also offers postgraduate training in most of the broad specialties.
- At present, all the male students reside in the hostel, arranged by the college authority in the adjacent area to the campus at Chandanaish, Female students have their own “Mother Theresa Girl’s Hostel”.
- The college authority has planned to make a hostel for all the male students within the campus or surrounding area with the purpose to make the college fully residential, till then transport facilities for the students will be provided by the college authority.
- There are 5 large fully air-conditioned classrooms with closed-circuit televisions for lectures. In addition, there are departmental tutorial rooms attached to the respective departments. The laboratories of various departments like Pathology, Biochemistry, etc are well equipped with instruments.
- Each class is provided with an overhead projector, slide projector, and microphone system. In addition, multimedia projectors and computers are also available for teaching.
- The College has a modern fully air-conditioned library located on the first floor. The library has a collection of over 6674 books including expensive latest monographs. It subscribes to 16 international medical journals on an annual basis.
- The library has accommodation for seating 100 students and 15 teachers at any given time. The Medical Education Unit (MEU) is attached to the library. MEU has 5 computers for use by students and faculty members. Fax, Internet, and E-mail facilities are freely available and are widely used.
- Large and Spacious canteen is located in the MedicalCollege Campus which provides hygienic foods for students & teachers.