International Medical School (IMS)
International Medical School: Estd. 1992, Total Fees- 19500$
Approved by: NMC, WHO, UNESCO
The International Medical School, Kazakhstan was established in 1992 in Almaty, the International Medical School (IMS) can be the right choice for students to pursue MBBS in Kazakhstan.
IMS is providing a “Smart Medicine” program of 5-year MD course focused more on practical skills & providing knowledge in modern medical technologies. International Medical School offers high-quality education, the latest equipment, highly qualified & experienced teachers, practical exposure, well-developed infrastructure, innovative and updated curriculum, effective academics, clinical education, research, friendly environment, state-of-the-art medical training tools, simulation suites, and interactive small-group rooms that encourage active learning during MBBS education.
After completing 5 years of MBBS studies, the students must undergo 1 year of a compulsory Internship under professional doctors in the hospital. 5 years involves basic medical education, where the students gain theory & practical knowledge. IMS offers higher medical studies at a reasonable price for students coming from different countries and generates world-class medical doctors who are more competent & successful.
Below are some of the benefits of studying MBBS at the International Medical School:
- The International Medical School delivers high-quality education in the English medium to students coming across the globe.
- The university offers an excellent and well-equipped infrastructure with modern educational equipment for a better education experience.
- It has a multicultural environment due to various students coming from different countries to study MBBS.
- The tuition fee, living cost, and hostel charges are low as compared to other countries at IMS.
- The students will get the opportunity to practice in government hospitals after 2nd year.
- IMS is officially recognized by NMC, Ministry of Science and education of the Republic of Kazakhstan, UNESCO, and WHO.
- All the students get the full attention of highly qualified faculty members during MBBS education.
- The student doesn’t need to appear for any entrance exam for pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- The brilliant students can get a scholarship opportunity at International Medical School.
- Indian students can get Indian cuisine while pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan at International Medical School.
- The student actively participates in all extracurricular activities whether it’s regional, national, or international.
- IMS maintains extensive links with the top institutions of Russia, the USA, Europe, and Asia implementing joint projects and exchange programs for students and lecturers.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at International Medical School are as follows:
- The candidates must have finished at least the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the admission year to apply for MBBS admission.
- The applicants should score 50% in the HSC examination in physics, chemistry, and biology subjects.
- Reserved category students must score an aggregate of 40% and unreserved requires 50% in PCB subjects.
- NEET Qualification is mandatory for all applicants to study MBBS in Kazakhstan.