Izhevsk State Medical Academy
Izhevsk State Medical University: Estd. 1933, Total Fees- 20320$
Approved by: NMC, WHO
Izhevsk State Medical Academy in Russia is one of the leading medical education schools in the Russian federation established in 1933. MBBS in Izhevsk State Medical Academy is recognized by the medical councils of foreign countries. Till now, the university has trained around 21,500 doctors and nursing managers.
Today, the institute has 351 teachers including 86 doctors of medicine, 215 candidates of medicine, 52 departments, and 28 clinical bases of the academy. The Izhevsk State Medical Academy has been offering training to medical students since 1988. Students from the 113 states of the Soviet Union are studying medicine at the academy. The academy organizes student exchange programs for international students. During 25 years of the academy, more than 300 students from Italy, Turkey, Germany, India, Denmark, Spain, Finland, etc. participated in externships programs conducted by the academy.
The duration of the MBBS course at Izhevsk State Medical Academy is of 6 years, out of which 1 year is an internship. The university is accredited by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, the National Medical Commission (NMC), and the World Health Organization (WHO).
The advantages of studying MBBS at Izhevsk State Medical Academy are as given below:
- The Izhevsk State Medical Academy has an exchange program in partnership with numerous medical universities in Europe and other parts of the world.
- The academy provides the opportunity for Indian students to learn and get exposure from the renowned world faculties.
- Students from the Izhevsk State Medical Academy can practice in India and other parts of the world.
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy is the Government medical institute in Russia that has received accreditation from the Russian Government.
- Clinical classes will start in the 3rd year & the students will get ample exposure to handling and treating patients.
- Medium of teaching is in the English Language.
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy has its hostels located on the university campus.
- All the hostels are covered under CCTV surveillance, fire alarm safety systems, modern security features, and round clock security.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Izhevsk State Medical are as follows:
- Age of the candidate is 17 years as on before 31st December of the year of the admission process.
- Applicant must have 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology Subjects.
- NEET is compulsory for applying for the MBBS course at Izhevsk State Medical Academy.