Lobachevsky State Medical University
Lobachevsky State Medical University: Estd. 1916, Total Fees- 26195$
Approved by: NMC, WHO
Lobachevsky State University in Russia of Nizhny Novgorod was founded on January 31, 1916, as one of the People’s Universities of Soviet Russia and was the first higher education institution in Nizhny Novgorod. The program is a combination of the best Russian classical forms of education and generally accepted educational technologies with a focus on the development of clinical thinking.
Lobachevsky University has high-tech theoretical, experimental, and clinical facilities to train medical doctors within the framework of the highest international standards, paying attention to the best world practices and innovation trends. With the development of new approaches to treatment and disease prevention, the most important breakthroughs and challenges of our times are associated with medicine.
The MBBS in Lobachevsky State University degree’s duration in Russia is 6 years, this includes 5 years of course and 1 year of internship, and the university is recognized by the National Medical Commission (NMC), World Health Organization (WHO), and the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation.
The advantages of studying MBBS at Lobachevsky State Medical University are as given below:
- Low Tuition Fee and Affordable Living Cost.
- No Entrance Test for Admission.
- MCI Screening Test.
- Scholarship Opportunities.
- Opportunity to Obtain a Dual Diploma.
- Easy for International Students to Adapt.
- Advanced and Comfortable.
- Mode of study is English.
- Highly qualified teachers also easy admission.
- There are professors from all highly trusted hospitals
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Lobachevsky State Medical University are as follows:
- The candidates must be 17 years above or take admission before 31st December to do MBBS in Russia.
- Every candidate must score more than 50% in the HSC exam or in similar courses with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects can apply for the admission process for MBBS in Russia.
- Students who have cleared the NEET examination with an eligible score can apply for the MBBS course here.
- You are at least 17 and a maximum of 25 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.