North Caucasian State Medical University
North Caucasian State Medical University: Estd. 1936, Total Fees- 25960$
Approved by: NMC, WHO, MCI
The North Caucasian State Medical University in Russia was founded in the year 1936 and it is situated in Arkhangelsk. The University is the center of medical education in the North of Russia. Northern State Medical University (NSMU) is authorized by the World Health Organization (WHO), ECFMG (USA), and the Medical Council of India (MCI).
The students are eligible for MCI, USMLE (USA), or PLAB (UK) exams after completing their studies at NSMU. Presently, there are around 5500 students studying at North State Medical University. The University has up-to-date equipment such as computers, films, video aids, and other modern appliances. At NSMU, there are 55 departments. Out of these 55 departments, 27 of them are clinically based and are known to be the best clinics in the city.
The MBBS in North Caucasian State Medical University degree’s duration in Russia is 6 years, this includes 5 years of course and 1 year of internship, and the university is recognized by National Medical Commission (NMC) and World Health Organization (WHO). Since NSMU has good international relations, it takes an active part in the work of the medico-ecological program of the Barents Region bringing on the swapping of specialists with the leading educational institutions all across the globe.
The advantages of studying MBBS at North Caucasian State Medical University are as given below:
- North-Caucasian State Medical University provides a high educational level.
- Our students and lecturers are laureates and prize-winners of rather international and Russian contests.
- Every year our students participate in scientific works contests for Perm State Pharmaceutical Academy Russia grants and succeed.
- Equipped with all medical tools for more practical knowledge and understanding.
- North-Caucasian State Medical University offers a library for students to read the best they can also there is an auditorium, cafeteria, separate hostels, and Computer labs.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at North Caucasian State Medical University are as follows:
- You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Class 12th in science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
- Minimum qualifying marks is 50% in 10+2.
- Required 45% for reserved categories (SC/OBC/ST).
- Qualifying entrance NEET is compulsory.
- Medium of teaching is Russian/English.