Samarkand State Medical University
Samarkand State Medical University: 1930, Total Fees- 22800$
Approved by: NMC, WHO
Samarkand State Medical Institute in Uzbekistan is the first institute in central Asia founded in 1930 and situated in Samarkand. It is one of the largest Institutes counted amongst the NMC-approved universities of Uzbekistan, definitely a better option for worldwide medical aspirants for doing MBBS.
The institute made a valuable contribution to medical science development on a world level. Implementation of the credit module education system based on meeting the needs of ECTS which actively attracts foreign students.
Samarkand State Medical Institute, Uzbekistan provides 5 years of medical program. In the first 5 years, the medical aspirants will acquire basic knowledge of medicine from highly educated professors and teachers in the English medium of instruction. Medical aspirants get basic theoretical and practical knowledge of MBBS course in a detailed manner
Samarkand State Medical Institute, Uzbekistan has rich material and technical foundation. All facilities are available for obtaining top-quality MBBS education, leisure activities, and accommodation.
Below are some of the benefits of studying MBBS at Samarkand State Medical University:
- Samarkand State Medical Institute has well-equipped clinical laboratories.
- The university provides multimedia lecture halls and classrooms for medical aspirants.
- Top ranking medical institute of Uzbekistan.
- The medium of instruction in the English language.
- The university is officially recognized by medical bodies.
- The institute has an education loan facility along with a low fee structure.
- Excellent methodology along with educational materials for studying MBBS.
- The university campus has all premium top-class facilities.
- The institute has a scientific library equipped with computer labs, modern techniques, internet connection, and other resources like lecture texts, E-textbooks, E-magazines, multimedia, CDs, etc.
- Institute has collaboration and partnerships with many educational and international organizations.
- Involves modern medical equipment like operating microscopes, ultrasound diagnostic devices, gamma lasers, video endoscopy devices, incubators, endoscopy, anesthesia apparatus, ECG, etc.
- The university has a team of professional members ensuring a high quality of training to students with medical education.
The eligibility criteria to study MBBS at Andijan State Medical Institute are as follows:
- The student must complete the age of 17 years at least or before the 31st December of the admission year for MBBS.
- The student must clear 10+12 with physics, chemistry, biology, and English subjects.
- The student must achieve a minimum score of 50% marks in PCB.
- The open category students must score 50% in PCB.
- ST/SC/OBC category students must score 45% in PCB.
- The student must be qualified in NEET examination.