Sylhet Women's Medical College
Sylhet Women’s Medical College: Estd. 2005, Total Fees- 39000$
Approved by: BMDC, NMC/MCI, WHO
Sylhet Women’s Medical College in Bangladesh (SWMC) is a private medical college located in Sadak, Sylhet, Bangladesh. “Sylhet Women’s Medical College” offers a 5-year MBBS course approved by BMDC, MCI, WHO, Govt. of Bangladesh. Affiliated by the Sylhet Medical University, recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC).
Sylhet Women’s Medical College has long been associated with medical education. It is a part of the mission to assist in the training and education of superior physicians who will have a broad knowledge of medicine, excellent technical skills, and mature, informed judgment. We value the special dimension teaching brings to our services as a community hospital. The ability to offer our patients the latest in medical knowledge and expertise, and the dynamic medical environment which only teaching institutions possess, are significant enhancements to the care at Sylhet Women’s Medical College Hospital.
If you choose to complete your Medical Studies at Sylhet Women’s Medical College, you will be given a unique experience. You will be a vital part of a community hospital that offers not only extensive clinical exposure to a broad range of medical problems but also the opportunity to experience meaningful involvement with patients and their families. You will also enjoy the intellectual stimulation and growth that comes from listening to, and associating with, many of the foremost medical specialists.
Facilities of Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Office space for college administration and management.
- Adequate classroom for all departments compatible with small group teaching.
- Full furnished lecture galleries of international standard.
- An Adequate number of books with IT facilities in the library for students.
- Library with research facilities for teachers.
- Auditorium and common room for the students.
- Hostel facilities for students.
- Well-equipped laboratories for different departments.
- Prayer facilities for staff and students.
- Cafeteria for students, doctors, staff, and others at hospital premises.
- Every department is provided with a sufficient number of teachers who have graduate and post-graduate degrees. Experienced, learned & renewed teachers.