Study MBBS in Bangladesh
In India, the MBBS curriculum is well-known. Indian students who are considering MBBS overseas are increasingly considering study MBBS in Bangladesh. For students thinking about starting a general medical career in the future, choosing to study MBBS in Bangladesh is possibly the most beneficial choice. A global student can pursue an MBBS degree in Bangladesh for very little money.They’ll create the impression that you are pursuing an MBBS in India. Bangladesh might be the best option for Indian students who seek to pursue MBBS overseas.
Bangladesh, often known as the Land of the Bengals, is one of the world’s most densely populated nations, with a predominance of Muslims. As the eastern portion of the historical Bengal region, the area originally formed the British India province of Bengal, together with what is now the Indian territory of West Bengal. East Bengal became one of Pakistan’s five provinces after India was partitioned in 1947. It was separated from the other four by 1,100 miles (1,800 km) of Indian territory and became known as East Pakistan. It became Bangladesh, an independent country with Dhaka as its capital, in 1971.
West Bengal and Assam to the west and north, Meghalaya to the north and upper east, Tripura and Mizoram to the east, and West Bengal and Assam to the north and west, form the borders of Bangladesh. It offers Myanmar’s boundary to the southeast (Burma). The Bay of Bengal is where Bangladesh’s southernmost region begins.
Why Study MBBS In Bangladesh?
Because Bangladesh is are regarded as tough and creative and innovative, they have a rapidly expanding health care industry with all of the offices. Bangladesh is a nation with higher levels of harmony and agreement. In order to avoid conflict or war, the pupils continually strike a balance in their occupied environment. Bangladesh’s best medical school provides a superb education, earning the nickname “City of Education” for the nation. It exemplifies the caliber of instruction provided by medical universities. Since English is the language of instruction, the students have little trouble understanding the medical courses.
- India recognizes Bangladesh’s MBBS degree.
- India accepts and values an MBBS degree from Bangladesh.
- The students are eligible to pursue their careers anywhere in the globe after passing important exams like the USMLE, PLAB, and screening exams designed by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- NMC views the MBBS degree and additional practitioner training obtained from a medical university in Bangladesh. Thus, studying MBBS in Bangladesh has an added benefit because of this.
- Duration of MBBS in Bangladesh with Internship
- For international students, Bangladesh’s 5-year MBBS program may be followed by a yearlong rotatory internship that is based on a logbook. Because the students are given the utmost consideration, they feel safe.
- At a modest cost, the infrastructure and lodging are of the highest caliber.
- Bangladeshi medical colleges produce a huge number of highly qualified medical professionals.
- Direct MBBS Admission at Bangladesh’s NMC-approved Medical Schools without Donation and Low Package.
- Admission to the MBBS Program in Bangladesh for the 2023–24 Academic Year at the Lowest Fees
- Simple MBBS Admissions Process for Indian Students in Bangladesh
- Direct MBBS Confirmation in the Best Medical College in Bangladesh for the Longest NMC Approved Government Medical Universities with the Least Expensive Total Package inside 25 to 35 Lac.
Quick Overview About MBBS in Bangladesh 2023
NMC and WHO approved
60% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology Aggregate
5 + 1 Year Internship
Total Fee with Hostel
$32,000 – $54,000
Medium of Teaching
MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Students
- Bangladesh has same study pattern as in India which is 5 years total study course.
- In most of the countries, clinic practice done on robots but in Bangladesh it is done on Actual Humans. That’s why Bangladesh has highest MCI passing rate in comparison of other countries.
- Bangladesh and India share almost same climate and diseases so, Bangladesh followed the similar books and syllabus as in India. As books followed by colleges of Bangladesh are same it is easy for students to understand and clear FMGE Exam.
- Bangladesh colleges do not give extra burden to the students that’s why they don’t provide extra classes to clear FMGE but in other countries it is mandatory to take extra classes there and after coming to India students have to spend minimum one year to clear FMGE Exam.
- Bangladesh and India have same cuisine and food habits so Indian food is easily available there, veg & non-veg.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls are available in every college of Bangladesh. Many Colleges even have women hostel in their campus and they are very strict regarding their hostel rules.
- Indian students can easily visit their home because Bangladesh is a neighbouring country.
- Indian Students don’t face difficulty in understanding Bangladesh language as it is native language of many people of different states in India. A lot of Indian students go to Bangladesh to study MBBS because of language benefit that is difficult in other countries. In other countries students have to qualify exams in different language to study.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Bangladesh
- Medical study outside of India with MCI approval. According to the MCI Act of 1956, MBBS in Bangladesh is a Relatively Cheap Medical Study Outside of India by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council, a member of the regional medical council for South East Asia.
- After completing an MBBS degree in Bangladesh, students can apply to join India’s Medical Council by passing a screening test in order to practice medicine there.
- Less expensive MBBS program in a private medical school in Bangladesh and seats available under the SAARC Quota in government medical schools
- sufficient patient flow for medical studies and continued adherence by medical students to the Global Medical Education Standard.
- The environment and climate are essentially identical, and the culture is the same as in India.
- On the campus, personal safety and security are assured.
- The best option for middle-class families looking to study MD, MS, or MBBS outside of India is Reasonable Medical Study at Low Package.
MBBS in Bangladesh Fees Structure 2023
TUITION FEE WITH HOSTEL (IN US DOLLAR) (FOR 5 YEARS)
TUITION FEE WITH HOSTEL (IN INDIAN CURRENCY) (FOR 5 YEARS)
Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS in Bangladesh
- For Government Universities- 10+2 marks should be at least 90% in PCB.
- For Private Universities- 1 0th marks should be at least 65% and in 10+2 marks should be 60%, which means Grade Points must be at least 7.
- Must have passed 1 0+2 exam in current year or previous year.
- There should not be 2 years gap between 1 0th and 10+2 not before than that.
- Qualifying NEE T Exam is must to study MBBS in Bangladesh.
Admission Process to Study MBBS in Bangladesh
Below is the MBBS admission process in Bangladesh, to enroll to studying MBBS from Bangladesh the below are the following process:
- GPA calculation online, check your eligibility
- Visit MBBS Fees in Bangladesh to look over all Bangladeshi schools and colleges that are reachable. Make judgments only after giving them careful thought.
- The Bangladesh High Commission or Deputy High Commission of Bangladesh’s authority websites provide online access to application structures. Complete the form and include any required reports.
- You must currently await the University’s application. Their team will analyze your application before responding.
- You can start the fee submission process after you receive the invitation letter.
- Visit the Bangladeshi Embassy and submit an application for a student visa. New Delhi, Kolkata, Agartala, Mumbai, Guwahati, and Bangalore all have embassy offices.
- When the VISA is accepted, enroll in a university or college and look into the completely affordable cost of studying MBBS in Bangladesh.
Documents Required to Study MBBS in Bangladesh
- Photocopy of your Passport
- By December 2023–2024, ten current passport-size photos are delivered to Dhaka’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- All certifications must be properly certified by the authorized authorities, which includes the Bangladeshi and foreign embassies situated in Dhaka as well as the country’s ministry of education.
- The successful applicants must present full academic transcripts and report cards (Transcripts in original formats during their MBBS admission)
MBBS in Bangladesh Syllabus 2023
1 and half year
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry,
Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine,
Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Pathology, Microbiology
1 and half year
Medicine & Allied subjects, Surgery & Allied subjects, Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Top Ranked Medical Colleges in Bangladesh 2023
Year of Establishment
Dhaka National Medical College
Bangladesh Medical College
Monno Medical College
Barind Medical College
Community-Based Medical College
Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
Southern Medical College
Eastern Medical College, Comilla
Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
Green Life Medical College
Duration of MBBS Program in Bangladesh
- In Bangladesh, the MBBS program lasts five years.
- mandatory one-year rotational internship after five years of college. In India, this ought to be doable.
- Bangladesh too continues the semester system. Each semester lasts for six months.
- Pre-medical stage, Para-medical Phase, and Medical Phase are the three phases of the MBBS program in Bangladesh.
Scholarships to Study MBBS in Bangladesh
These are the top 5 scholarships available for international students to study MBBS in Bangladesh:
1). The University of Dhaka Scholarship and Financial Aid
2). Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Scholarship
3). Bangladesh Medical College Scholarship
4). Fortune Education
5). Dhaka National Medical College Scholarship
Cost to Study MBBS in Bangladesh
The minimum cost to study MBBS in Bangladesh is 30-35 lakhs for 5 years depending upon the universities. Students have to pay 30 to 40% fees in the first year only. There is so many scholarship programs are available in Bangladesh for international students across the world.
Career Opportunities After MBBS in Bangladesh
Students who have earned an MBBS degree from an institution in Bangladesh with a VALID DEGREE need not be concerned because their degree is recognized in India and other nations. Students are free to work hard in reputable facilities or return to India to practice medicine. In India, you can find employment in the private or public healthcare, medical, or hospital industries. You must pass the FMGE, or MCI screening license exam, after returning to India.
MBBS in India vs MBBS in Bangladesh
- In India, Medical colleges provide great medical education. Around 300 Colleges and Universities are there in India. The eligibility criteria are very strict in the medical colleges of India, only excellent students get the chance to get admission in Indian Medical Colleges. In Medical Colleges of India students also have excellent academic records and great experience.
- In Bangladesh Medical Colleges provide 5 years MBBS course for their international and local students. A large number of international students come every year to Bangladesh to study MBBS and other medical courses.
- Students can have great learning environment in Bangladesh. Parents and students have an opinion that Bangladesh is more convenient than India to study MBBS. Many students from Asian countries and India come every year to study MBBS in Bangladesh. Many Indian students prefer Bangladesh to study MBBS because of low fees and easy eligibility criteria of Bangladesh Medical Colleges and
- Total expenses of Medical Colleges in India are expensive as it starts from 70 lakhs but the total expenses of Bangladesh Colleges are quite affordable as it starts from 24 lakhs. In India students have to score 600 above marks in
- NEET to get the admission in the Government Medical College and Private Medical Colleges are very expensive for students. Bangladesh has second highest qualifying rate of FMGE. In comparison with other countries Bangladesh has more friendly environment that is great for the students.
Why Take Admission Through EDUTimes?
Choosing to study medicine abroad can be a daunting task, especially when it comes to selecting the right institution and navigating the complex admission process. This is where EDUTimes comes in, as it provides professional counseling and guidance to students looking to study MBBS abroad.
EDUTimes is based in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, and has a team of experienced consultants who specialize in providing personalized assistance to students. They have a comprehensive understanding of the admission process, and provide tailored advice to students depending on their individual needs and preferences.
One of the major benefits of taking admission through EDUTimes is that they have a vast network of partner institutions abroad. They work with several prestigious universities across the globe, and can assist students in selecting the best option that suits their needs. Their consultants are also well-versed in the eligibility criteria and admission requirements of each institution, which can greatly simplify the application process for students.
In addition, EDUTimes also provides support to students in obtaining scholarships and financial aid. They have a deep understanding of the various financial options available for students, and can guide them in securing the best funding opportunities.
Overall, EDUTimes is an excellent choice for students looking to study medicine abroad. Their professional guidance, personalized counseling, and extensive network of partner institutions make the admission process much smoother and more manageable for students.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sirajul Islam Medical College
USD Fees: $42000.
First Year: 20000
Delta Medical College & Hospital
USD Fees: $44200
First Year: 15200
Z H Sikder Women's Medical College
USD Fees: $40000
First Year: 20000