Pursuing MBBS at Abdul Malek Ukil Medical College Bangladesh benefits students in numerous ways as it provides an enriched campus life along with academic excellence. The college has one of the best study environments around the campus. Abdul Malek Ukil Medical College Bangladesh is recognized by the International Medical Education Directory (IMED), which gives students exposure to working around the globe since the degree provided by the college is accepted by the world. The college has lab facilities that provide students the exposure to practical learning along with theory. The syllabus followed by the college is the same as the syllabus of the medical council of India. The college provides a healthy environment for students to prosper in their careers and achieve their goals. Also here medical education is very much affordable as compared to universities in other foreign countries. Practical learning is the core principle of a medical college in order to grow students in all aspects of life and outshine them among others. Modern education and the latest technologies give an edge to its students to be excellent in their MBBS course. The living cost in Bangladesh is also quite mere.
The rules were set by the government of Bangladesh for the admission of foreign students to any private or public medical college in Bangladesh. These are as follows ➖
- X class or equivalent must have passed.
- Students must have at least 17 years old.
- XII class or equivalent must be passed out by the student to apply for admission.
- Students must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class XII.
- Must have passed class XII or equivalent with at least 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- International students get admission on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The qualifying score in the NEET exam is also mandatory.