Ad-din Women’s Medical College promotes diversity and welcomes female students from all backgrounds and provide the opportunity to excel in the medical field and encourages its students not only to be a good doctor but also good human being. The college provides safe secure environments to female students. The college also promotes participation in a variety of activities, including student exchange programs, seminars, conferences, debates, etc. because it believes that each student should be able to develop fully. The course of Ad-din Women’s medical college is very similar to the course that is being taught in Indian medical colleges hence it also helps Indian students to clear their FMGE exam after graduation to practice in India. Also here medical education is very much affordable as compared to universities in other foreign countries. Students of this college are know for thier high level medical skills and knowledge in modern medical technologies.
The rules were set by the government of Bangladesh for the admission of foreign students to any private or public medical college in Bangladesh. These are as follows ➖
- X class or equivalent must have passed.
- Students must have at least 17 years old.
- XII class or equivalent must be passed out by the student to apply for admission.
- Students must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class XII.
- Must have passed class XII or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The gap should not be more than 2 years.
- International students get admission on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The qualifying score in the NEET exam is also mandatory.