Pursuing MBBS at Bashundhara Ad-din Medical College benefits students in numerous ways as it provides an enriched campus life along with its academic excellence. The college has one of the best study environments around the campus. The college has lab facilities that provide students the exposure to practical learning along with theory. The syllabus followed by the college is the same as the syllabus of the medical council of India. College provides a healthy environment for students to prosper in their careers and achieve their goals. Also here medical education is very much affordable as compared to universities in other foreign countries. Practical learning is the core principle of a medical college in order to grow students in all aspects of life and outshine them among others. The living cost in Bangladesh is also quite mere. The college also has hospital buildings that provide great internship opportunities for its students. The college organizes workshops for the students in order to increase their knowledge and to update them with modern medical technologies.
The rules were set by the government of Bangladesh for the admission of foreign students to any private or public medical college in Bangladesh. These are as follows ➖
- Must have passed class X or equivalent.
- XII class or equivalent must be passed out by the student to apply for admission.
- Students must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class XII.
- Must have passed class XII or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or CGPA 7.
- The qualifying score in the NEET exam is mandatory for Indian students.
- The admission test of the college needs to be cleared.
- Applicant must have to face medical examinations to check their physical, mental, and other disorders in order to check readiness for the student to do MBBS.