Students interested in Community Based Medical College Bangladesh admission in the 2023 academic year should visit the college's website to get a sense of the deadline from the previous year. The process outlined below can help applicants assess their qualifications and requirements in order to be admitted.
- The applicant for medical school admission must be 17 years old as of July 31st of the admission year in which they will be enrolled.
- Students must achieve at least a 50% passing grade in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology on the 10+2 exam.
- Students may apply for an admission direct quota seat if they have a grade point average of at least 50% across all subjects.
- Students are required to participate in an interview as part of the selection process.
- In addition to Bangladesh Direct Admission and Community Based Medical College Bangladesh, students may also be admitted to the college under the Management Quota program. Candidates who missed the application deadline or didn't score the required number of points are eligible for this Management Quota Seat.
- Admission is open to Bangladesh NRI Quota Admissions for international students as well as Indian students from overseas bases. Additionally, management Seat and payment Seat quotas can be used to gain admission to medical schools. The school will give Indian students who are successful in earning an official NEET score priority in access to MBBS students.