Pursuing MBBS at International Medical College Bangladesh benefits students in numerous ways as it provides an enriched campus life along with its academic excellence. The college has one of the best study environments around the campus. International Medical College Bangladesh is recognized by the International Medical Education Directory (IMED), which gives students exposure to working around the globe since the world accepts the degree provided by the college. The college has lab facilities that expose students to practical learning and theory. The syllabus followed by the college is the same as the syllabus of the medical council of India. The college provides a healthy environment for students to prosper in their careers and achieve their goals. Also here medical education is very much affordable as compared to universities in other foreign countries. Practical learning is the core principle of a medical college in order to grow students in all aspects of life and outshine them among others. Modern education and the latest technologies give an edge to its students to be excellent in their MBBS course. The living cost in Bangladesh is also relatively mere.
If one can want to study MBBS from Bangladesh, he/she has to be eligible in the following requirements:-
- The applicant must be between the ages of 17 and 25 as of the date the admission is being considered.
- Candidates must have received at least a 60% overall average in each of the subjects in their 10+2 exams or 50% if they are members of a protected class.
- The applicant must have cleared the NEET examination.
- The applicants must have cleared the IELTS and TOEFL exams.
- The applicant must be fluent in English.
The students must carry the following documents for getting admission:-
1. High secondary and Secondary mark sheets [xerox and original copies].
- NEET scorecard.
- Copy of passport[having validity minimum 18 months]
- Letter of Recommendation from School.
- Approved Visa copy.
- Guardian’s Signature letter.
- Non-criminal certificate.
- Copy of Blood group certificate.
- Medical test report on HIV.
- Medical Board Certificate.