MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) is a highly regarded and respected degree program in the field of medicine. Studying MBBS at Jessore Medical College in Bangladesh can offer several advantages, including
- Quality Education: Jessore Medical College is one of the top medical schools in Bangladesh, offering high-quality education and training to students. The college has a strong reputation for providing students with a well-rounded education in medicine, and its faculty is composed of experienced and knowledgeable professionals.
- Hands-On Experience: MBBS students at Jessore Medical College have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a clinical setting through rotations in various medical departments and participation in student-led health initiatives.
- Affordability: MBBS in Bangladesh is generally more affordable than in many other countries, making it a popular choice for international students looking to study medicine.
- Career Opportunities: Graduates of MBBS from Jessore Medical College have a wide range of career options available to them, both in Bangladesh and abroad. With the growing demand for healthcare professionals, there is a high demand for MBBS graduates in many countries.
- Cultural Experience: Studying MBBS at Jessore Medical College also provides students with the opportunity to immerse themselves in a new culture and gain a unique perspective on the world. This can be a valuable experience for personal and professional growth.
Overall, studying MBBS at Jessore Medical College in Bangladesh can offer students a high-quality education, hands-on experience, affordability, and a wealth of career opportunities, making it an attractive option for those interested in pursuing a career in medicine.
The rules were set by the government of Bangladesh for the admission of foreign students to any private or public medical college in Bangladesh. These are as follows ➖
- Must have passed class X or equivalent with 7CGPA or more and at least 3.5 in Biology(SSC, HSC, etc.).
- XII class or equivalent must be passed out by the student to apply for admission.
- Students must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class XII.
- Must have passed class XII or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or CGPA 7.
- The qualifying score in the NEET exam is mandatory for Indian students.
- Applicants must have to face medical examinations to check their physical, mental, and other disorders in order to check readiness for the student to do MBBS.