The college offers a high-quality medical education that is recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) and is affiliated with the University of Dhaka. The college has a team of experienced and knowledgeable faculty members who provide students with hands-on training and mentorship.
As a part of the college and hospital, students get ample opportunities for clinical exposure, which helps them gain practical experience in their field. The college and hospital are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and technology to provide students with the best possible education and training experience.
The college provides students with opportunities to participate in research projects and engage in academic activities that can enhance their learning experience. Graduates of M Abdur Rahim Medical College have gone on to successful careers in the field of medicine and healthcare, forming a strong alumni network that can provide support and opportunities for future graduates. Upon completion of their studies, graduates of M Abdur Rahim Medical College are well-prepared for careers in medicine and healthcare, both within Bangladesh and globally.
In conclusion, studying MBBS at M Abdur Rahim Medical College can provide students with a strong foundation in medical knowledge, practical skills, and hands-on experience that can prepare them for a successful career in the field of medicine and healthcare.
The rules were set by the government of Bangladesh for the admission of foreign students to any private or public medical college in Bangladesh. These are as follows ➖
- Must have passed class X or equivalent with 7CGPA or more and at least 3.5 in Biology(SSC, HSC, etc.).
- XII class or equivalent must be passed out by the student to apply for admission.
- Students must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class XII.
- Must have passed class XII or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or CGPA 7.
- The qualifying score in the NEET exam is mandatory for Indian students.
- Applicant must have to face medical examinations to check their physical, mental, and other disorders in order to check readiness for the student to do MBBS.