MCMC is recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC), which means that students who graduate from the college can practice medicine in Bangladesh and abroad. The college has a faculty of experienced and qualified medical professionals who provide students with a comprehensive medical education.
MCMC has modern facilities, including state-of-the-art classrooms, laboratory facilities, and a hospital where students can receive hands-on training. Studying medicine in Bangladesh is generally more affordable than in other countries, making it a cost-effective option for aspiring medical students. The curriculum at MCMC is designed to provide students with a high-quality medical education, covering the latest medical practices and techniques.
As a hospital-affiliated college, MCMC provides students with ample clinical exposure, giving them hands-on experience in patient care and diagnosis. Bangladesh is a culturally diverse country, which provides students with the opportunity to learn about different cultures and broaden their horizons.
opportunities for its students.
The rules were set by the government of Bangladesh for the admission of foreign students to any private or public medical college in Bangladesh. These are as follows ➖
- Must have passed class X or equivalent with 7CGPA or more and at least 3.5 in Biology(SSC, HSC, etc.).
- XII class or equivalent must be passed out by the student to apply for admission.
- Students must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class XII.
- Must have passed class XII or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or CGPA 7.
- The qualifying score in the NEET exam is mandatory for Indian students.
- Applicant must have to face medical examinations to check their physical, mental, and other disorders in order to check readiness for the student to do MBBS.