Here are some advantages of doing MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) at Mymensingh Medical College (MMC) in Bangladesh:
The college has affordable fees as compared to medical colleges in many other countries, MMC has relatively low fees for medical education, making it an affordable option for students who want to pursue a career in medicine. The college has a team of experienced and knowledgeable faculty who are dedicated to providing high-quality medical education to students. MMC has a large hospital attached to the college, providing students with ample opportunities for clinical training and practical experience. MMC is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and is recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC), ensuring that the degree you receive is globally recognized and valued. Good infrastructure: The college has good infrastructure and facilities for students, including modern lecture halls, well-equipped laboratories, and a library with a large collection of books and journals. MMC encourages students to participate in research projects and provides opportunities for students to engage in cutting-edge medical research. Mymensingh is a historic and culturally rich city, making it an interesting place to live and study. Overall, MMC offers a comprehensive medical education and provides students with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the medical field.
The rules were set by the government of Bangladesh for the admission of foreign students to any private or public medical college in Bangladesh. These are as follows ➖
- Must have passed class X or equivalent with 7CGPA or more and at least 3.5 in Biology(SSC, HSC, etc.).
- XII class or equivalent must be passed out by the student to apply for admission.
- Students must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class XII.
- Must have passed class XII or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or CGPA 7.
- The qualifying score in the NEET exam is mandatory for Indian students.
- Applicant must have to face medical examinations to check their physical, mental, and other disorders in order to check readiness for the student to do MBBS.