● North Bengal Medical College has every amenity a student might require
while living away from home, including a dorm, cafeteria, sizable campus
libraries, practice and dissection labs, auditoriums, a sports complex, campus
Wi-Fi, and more.
● Students pick up advanced technical knowledge and clinical experiences
● The college's internship program is advantageous for giving students practical
● The living cost of Bangladesh is very suitable for the students who are coming
from other countries.
● Education cost and quality are closely related to one another.
● Candidates who want to enroll in North Bengal Medical College must have
passed the S.S.C. or an equivalent exam and the H.S.C. or an equivalent
exam in addition to having a combined G.P.A. of 9.00.
● Students must have taken Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in high school or
an equivalent exam, and they must have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.50 in
● Candidates for tribal and hill tract positions must have a minimum GPA of
8.00 and a combined HSC and SSC score.
● General candidates must have at least a 3.50 GPA on their S.S.C. or H.S.C.
exams, while Tribal and Hill Tract candidates also need to meet this
● Those with equivalent G.P.A. points who passed both O-levels and A-levels
are also qualified to apply.
● Foreign students may also apply if they have a GPA equivalent certificate
issued by D.G. Health Services in Bangladesh.
● A S.S.C. and H.S.C. examination certificate, or an equivalent document.
● A letter of recommendation for passing the H.S.C. or equivalent exam from
the college's principal, attesting to the student's success.
● Transcripts or mark sheets of S.S.C. and H.S.C. exams, or an equivalent.
● A letter of recommendation regarding the applicant's character, career, and
extracurricular activities from the president of the institution where the
applicant most recently attended.
● A first-class gazetted officer's character certification.
● Certificate of nationality from the Ward Commissioner or Union Parishad
● copies of 3 recent passport-size photos.
● Receipt for the payment of the application fee for admission to the first-year