President Abdul Hamid Medical College promotes diversity and welcomes students from all backgrounds and provide the opportunity to excel in the medical field and encourages its students not only to be a good doctor but also good human beings. The college also promotes participation in a variety of activities, including student exchange programs, seminars, conferences, debates, etc. because it believes that each student should be able to develop fully. The course of Monno medical college is very similar to the course that is being taught in Indian medical colleges hence it also helps Indian students to clear their FMGE exam after graduation to practice in India. Also here medical education is very much affordable as compared to universities in other foreign countries. The cost of living in Bangladesh is also very much similar to India and the value of taka is less than rupees, hence it also helps in that way. Monno provides exposure to modern medical technologies to its students to make them competent and updated with modern inventions. The college also has world-class faculties who support students in every possible way. Education at Jahurul Islam Medical College is very much affordable for Indian students and hence can be a good choice for Indian Students.
The rules were set by the government of Bangladesh for the admission of foreign students to any private or public medical college in Bangladesh. These are as follows ➖
- X class or equivalent must have passed.
- Students must have at least 17 years old.
- XII class or equivalent must be passed out by the student to apply for admission.
- Students must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class XII.
- Must have passed class XII or equivalent with at least 65% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- International students get admission on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The qualifying score in the NEET exam is also not mandatory but mandatory for those who want to practice in India.