Pursuing MBBS at Saheed Monsur Ali Medical College benefits the students in numerous ways, as it provides an enriched campus life along with academic knowledge. There is no requirement to make a donation to get admission to the college. Also here medical education is very much affordable as compared to universities in other foreign countries. The syllabus of MBBS in Bangladesh is very similar to India, so it becomes very easy for Indian students to come back and practice in India. MBBS at Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College prepares students to their full potential so that they can practice medicine anywhere in the world, as medical education at college is recognized by global organizations such as WHO and NMC. Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College also provides practical knowledge to its students along with theory so that students can develop a high level of medical skills in research techniques and methodology.
The medical college also provides the opportunity of doing internships with hospitals to gain practical knowledge, and students can also apply for internships in their free time in the hospital with more than 2000 beds. This college also has its own hospital, which plays a vital role in the learning experience of students. Education at Monsur Ali Medical College is very affordable for Indian students and hence can be a good choice for Indian students as they can also be able to practice in India even after graduation from Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College. They only have to clear the screening test in India, and they are good to go with their practice.
The rules were set by the government of Bangladesh for the admission of foreign students to any private or public medical college in Bangladesh. These are as follows ➖
- XII class or equivalent must be passed out by the student to apply for admission.
- Student must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class XII.
- Must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or 7 CGPA in PCB in class XII.
- Student must have cleared the NEET exam.
- Applicant must have to face medical examinations to check their physical, mental, and other disorders in order to check readiness for the student to do MBBS.