TMSS Medical college promotes diversity and welcomes students from all backgrounds and provide the opportunity to excel in the medical field and encourages its students not only be a good doctor but also a good human being. The course of TMSS medical college is very similar to the course that is being taught in Indian medical colleges hence it also helps Indian students to clear their FMGE exam after graduation to practice in India. The college is recognized globally and hence provides a 100% placement guarantee. Pursuing MBBS at TMSS Medical College benefits the students in numerous ways as it provides an enriched campus life along with its academic excellence. Also here medical education is very much affordable as compared to universities in other foreign countries. TMSS Medical College also provides practical knowledge to its students along with theory in order to prepare students to face any situation. TMSS provides exposure to modern medical technologies to its students to make them competent and update with modern inventions. The college also has world-class faculties who support students in every possible way.
Education at TMSS Medical College is very much affordable for Indian students and hence can be a good choice for Indian Students as they can also be able to practice in India even after graduation from TMSS. They only have to clear the screening test in India and they are good to go with their practice.
The rules were set by the government of Bangladesh for the admission of foreign students to any private or public medical college in Bangladesh. These are as follows ➖
- XII class or equivalent must be passed out by the student to apply for admission.
- Students must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class XII.
- Must have passed class XII or equivalent.
- Must have secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The NEET exam (qualifying score) is mandatory for Indian students.
- Fluency in English preferred.
- Applicant must have to face medical examinations to check their physical, mental, and other disorders in order to check readiness for the student to do MBBS.