Pursuing MBBS at Universal Medical College benefits students in numerous ways as it provides an enriched campus life along with its academic excellence. The college has one of the best study environments around the campus. The syllabus followed by the college is the same as the syllabus of the medical council of India. College provides a healthy environment for students to prosper in their careers to achieve their respective goals. Also here medical education is very much affordable as compared to universities in other foreign countries. Practical learning is the core principle of a medical college in order to grow students in all aspects of life and outshine them among others. Modern education and the latest technologies give an edge to its students to be excellent in their MBBS course. The living cost in Bangladesh is also quite mere. The college also has two hospital buildings which provide great internship opportunities for its students. MBBS at Universal Medical College is recognized by global organizations such as WHO and NMC, and hence students get global exposure to learning modern medical science. The college has its own faculties and the professors of this college are also very friendly and supportive in academic as well as in personal life.
Education at Universal Medical College is very much affordable for Indian students and hence can be a good choice for Indian Students as they can also be able to practice in India even after graduation from Dhaka. They only have to clear the screening test in India and they are good to go with their practice.
The rules were set by the government of Bangladesh for the admission of foreign students to any private or public medical college in Bangladesh. These are as follows ➖
- Must have passed class X or equivalent with 7CGPA or more and al least 3.5 in Biology(SSC, HSC, etc.).
- XII class or equivalent must be passed out by the student to apply for admission.
- Students must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in class XII.
- Must have passed class XII or equivalent with at least 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- International students get admission on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The qualifying score in the NEET exam is mandatory for Indian students.
- Applicant must have to face medical examinations to check their physical, mental, and other disorders in order to check readiness for the student to do MBBS.